APPLY TO RED CEDAR COUNSELING
If you are interested in working with Red Cedar Counseling, please complete the brief application below and upload your resume. See the job description details below.
Full Job Description
Red Cedar Counseling is looking for a new fully licensed clinical therapist. We foster a community driven and growth oriented environment to support you becoming the therapist you choose to be. We are looking to build a collaborative environment that works to serve all members of our community. We have built a solid reputation in the professional community and have more couples referrals than ever before!
Clinical Therapists are employees at Red Cedar Center, not independent contractors.
Clinical Therapists will be expected to:
- Conduct psychosocial assessments with new clients and provide diagnosis
- Engage in the therapeutic process with clients and guide them to be able to meet life’s challenges.
- Feel comfortable (or at least willing to grow into) working with couples and/or families
- Be enthusiastic about working with people of different backgrounds, ethnicities, sexual orientations, and gender expressions.
- Manage scheduling with clients and make appointments with clients according to your schedule
- On occasion, be willing to provide 1-2 hours a month to marketing or community outreach, as needed. Community hotline work, networking events, or work with professional organizations are examples of this.
- Consult or be available for consultation with members of the clinical team when you need support
- Help keep the office orderly and conducive to therapeutic work
- Keep personal liability insurance in addition to the insurance provided by Red Cedar Counseling
- At this time, we are offering primarily telehealth services due to the public health crisis and provide a telehealth platform to each clinician.
- Fully Licensed LPC, LMSW, LP, LMFT
- Additional training in any modalities related to trauma, couples/family, or children
- Willing to see 20-30 clients per week
- Clinical Therapists will receive a split of all fees collected in regards to their assigned clients, including late cancellation, or no-show fees. Administrative and billing services are provided.
- Better than average fee split which increases as you build your client base in which you are considered a W-2 employee, which means we are paying payroll taxes, unemployment insurance, and social security taxes
- Additional compensation for fully licensed MSWs willing to supervise limited LMSWs (including providing supervised billing for said LMSWs)
- Plans in the future for compensation include education stipend for trainings
All of our staff are currently working from out of the office to reduce the threat of COVID-19 infection to our staff and clients
license to practice social work, counseling or psychology (Required)